Main takeaways for the course
- 1 minute read
- • by Sharon Koifman
- • December 14, 2023
While there is so much content out there in the conflict, we need to appreciate that people don’t have unlimited capacity to absorb and transmit information. So, I usually limit my course to 4 phrases and four Catchphrases that must be memorized and repeated a million times. To achieve the Mere exposure effect.
The four main Keywords/Catchphrases are
- Genocidal (From the river to sea, Palestine will be free)
- Human Sacrifice for Marketing
- Child Soldiers
And then the four phrases are
- A conflict is defined by who started it and who prevents it from ending. Everything else is irrelevant.
- Palestine is another Name for Israel and Judah
- Jews check every box for being the indigenous population.
- War Sucks.
If you manage to teach these few concepts, your students are ready to influence the majority of people out there.
Typos, correction, improvements, you think the content sucks You think we suck. Press the button on the right for private messages or comment below